A bit about me...

Originally from New Orleans, I am a graduate of St. James Major High School. I attended Delgado Community College, majoring in Commercial Arts before moving on to the Art Institute of Fort Lauderale where I received my AS in Fashion Illustration. Several years later after changing careers I moved to Seattle, Washington. There I began a freelance career as an artist and published an independent 'zine (Ars Longa...) . Eventually I enrolled in Seattle Massage School and upon graduating began a small practice in the Greenlake area.I then moved to the Northeast where I met my husband Lester. I spent a year as a VISTA working with for the Quaboag Valley Chamber of Commerce (QVCC)/Community Development Corporation (QVCDC) as a Regional Tourism Coordinator. Currently I am working part-time with two non-profit organizations in western Massachusetts - QVCDC as a programs assistant and computer instuctor as well as working with the Indian Orchard Main Street Partnership. I still massage from time to time and have begun creating again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home